ADD MONEY TO GOOGLE WALLET
It is time for you to make a digital transformation by embracing Google’s latest technology for India’s Digital Payments System, an Android and iOS mobile application: add money to google wallet “Google Tez”.
As the number of Smart-phones users in India is rising considerably with an estimation of 299.24 million users in the year 2017 and is calculated to hit 442.5 million by 2022, it is coherent for a giant multinational technology company Google to target the bullish Indian Digital market.
Yes, Techno geeks! Last month on 18th September, Google launched its add money to google wallet “Google Tez” Android and iOS app, and since then has become the next big thing in the field of Digital Payments method. It’s another initiative towards cashless India. And guess what; over 5 million people in India are already using the app.
KNOW YOUR TEZ APP:
- The Google Tez app operates based upon the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) which was developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. As Google Tez relies on the UPI platform, it only works where UPI payments are approved.
- The Tez app works on both Android and iOS in almost all the types of smartphones that are readily available in the Indian markets.
- This Google app already supports multiple major Indian languages and is planning on including other languages very soon. Currently, it is available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.
- Tez facilitates free of charge small or large payments straight from the user’s bank accounts.
- It currently partners with four major Indian Banks namely, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC and SBI to aid the processing of payments across over 50 UPI-enabled banks.
GET FAMILIAR WITH ADD MONEY TO GOOGLE WALLET TEZ APP:
How to Install Google Tez on your mobile phone:
- It is as comfortable as getting Whatsapp installed in your mobile.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Type in Google Tez app in the play store search bar.
- You will find Google Tez app. Now hit install.
- On completion of installation, you need to register with the app, followed by linking it with your bank account.
- Once connected you are ready to use it.
- Note that Tez uses only your mobile no. for money transactions. Surprised! So simple isn’t it?
- However, since it uses just your mobile no. for money transactions, it is mandatory to use the same mobile no you use in your bank account.
Ways Add Money To Google Wallet Google Tez works:
- This mobile payment service is based upon the UPI. You cannot store money in Google Tez as you do in Paytm.
- A new UPI ID created with every new bank account registered with the app. It differs from other money transaction apps in a way that it relies on or requires only your mobile no. for money transaction. You need not know the UPI ID of the person you’re making a deal with. Just the mobile no. of that person will suffice.
- Other than UPI you can also send money by using Indian Financial System Code or additional details of your bank account. Another option is to use QR code generator, just like in Paytm.
- But an essential attribute of the Tez app is: “Cash Mode”. With this quality, you can carry out transactions with other Google Tez app users next to you. It uses QR code generator for this.
Let’s understand more about Google Tez’s “Cash Mode”:
If you are in need of making transactions with anyone next to you add money to google wallet Google Tez’s Cash Mode is the feature you’re going to love the most. This function does not require entry of any details of the person you’re making transactions.
Remember the Xender app, Cash Mode feature of Google Tez also works similarly. Assume you’re making a transaction with your friend. Both of you would require having the Tez app installed on your respective phones. It will connect both the phones wirelessly just like in Xender app. This way transaction will happen instantly then and there. That’s Cash Mode for you. Awesome isn’t it.
More about the Banks linked to Google Tez app:
All the banks that listed with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) over the UPI platform are apt to the facilities of the Google Tez app. At present 55 banks are listed with NPCI. But the payments are only to be handled by the four partnering banks, namely, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and ICICI Bank.
Have an Update of your bank account with Google Tez:
This app gives you a whole new dimension to have an update of your bank balance unnecessarily waiting in a long queue in banks and ATMs. All you have to do is a click on your profile photo uploaded on your add money to google wallet Tez app. Next select your bank account, and lastly, click on the View Balance option. That’s it. You can now have an update of your bank balance by just tapping your fingers few times on your mobile phone with Google Tez installed. How cool is that?
Is there daily transaction limit in Google Tez?
Unfortunately yes, like any other digital payment system it does have a transaction limit. You can transact up to Rs. 1,00,000 in a day with a limit of 20 transactions.
Is using Google Tez safe at all?
This question will evolve in your mind while installing Google Tez for the first time. And when it comes to money transactions our concern gets amplified isn’t it. Well, that’s a natural human reaction, we’re just careful with our hard earned money.
So are you safe with Google Tez app then?
Don’t you worry! Let me begin by saying that Google Tez provides you with a multiple security doors consequence of which it becomes difficult for any trespassers to penetrate into your account. With Google Tez, you’ll have two Personal Identification Number, one for Tez and another for UPI. You can also use your mobile screen-lock as a means of validation.
Earning money with Google Tez app:
Google Tez pays you Rs. 51 for every referral you make. On the first reference making his/her first payment exceeding Rs. 50, Tez will automatically add Rs. 51 to your account.
Also, win up to Rs. 1,00,000 with the Scratch and win offer.
So, I recommend you kick start and install add money to google wallet Google Tez app right now to start earning and enjoy the swiftest way of paying or receiving your bills.
Google Tez Further Plans:
Google Tez has plans of expanding towards the South-east of Asia in countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Malaysia where the market potential is very high.
Brands like RedBus (online bus booking service), PVR, Jet Airways and Dominos have already tied their hands with add money to google wallet Google Tez. Many will surely follow.
Hope this was informational for you. Put your comments below and revisit us for the latest stuff on technology.