Have you ever wondered how can I look more attractive? You may have felt uncomfortable because of your fat belly. How can I fit into my beautiful black dress? Well, don’t worry all your questions are going to be answered.I can introduce you to various flat tummy exercises at home. I meant various flat tummy exercises which can be done at home.
Belly fat is not good. It makes your looks very bad. It causes many internal problems such as heart problems, diabetes and much more. We can also term belly fat as a store house of many internal problems. Belly fat gets accumulated in between internal organs like intestines and stomach. The fats are the producer of toxin which hampers the smooth functioning of stomach and intestines. These toxins cause Type 2 diabetes.
Fats cause flab around the waist. This can be tackled by following methods
- You should start eating fibre-rich diet.
- Restrict your sugar intake by avoiding cold-coffees, cola etc. The habit of such drinks causes a large amount of sugar intake on a daily basis.
- Processed food consists of trans-fats. So try to be clear out from them.
- Burn calories by indulging yourself with physical activities on daily basis. Some of the physical activities are swimming, playing a sport, take a 30 minutes walk etc.
Burning Calories is the key to get rid of abdominal fat. Here are some flat tummy exercises at home that helps in targeting specific muscle and get rid of unnecessary fats in those areas.
1) Planks: flat tummy exercises at home
It is one the best flat tummy exercises at home. By building isometric strength, it helps to improve posture. Planks support the spine and help in toning and strengthening the abdominal region.
Here are the steps for one of the best flat tummy exercises at home.
- With a press up position go down the floor.
- Put all your weight on your forearms along with it bend your elbows.
- Form a straight line from shoulders to the ankle through your body.
- Suck your belly button into spine
- Hold on to the position for some time.
- At beginning, you will be able to hold up to 8 to 10 seconds
- As you will continue on daily basis, the time span will increase.
- Repeat the steps for five to six times.
2) Side Plank
It is also one of the best flat tummy exercises at home. It helps in reducing stress on the spine and maintaining body posture. Thus it prevents body issues. It helps in enhancing the strength of the back and abdominal muscles. Whatever may be the flat tummy exercises at home, it demands consistency. Being consistent in doing the flat tummy exercises is the key for the flat tummy.
Here are the steps for this one of the best flat tummy exercises at home
- You need to let your legs extended and lie on right side.
- Your feet and hips should rest on the floor.
- They should be on top of each other.
- Then you need to place your right elbow under your shoulder.
- Then try to contract your core muscles
- Along with it lift your hips and knees off the floor.
- Stay in the same position for some seconds
- After some time come back to normal position
- Repeat the above-mentioned steps on the left side also.
3) Sit Ups
This one of the best flat tummy exercises at home. Abdominal muscles get strengthened by this exercise.
The steps for this flat tummy exercises at home is as follows:
- You need to start by lying on a floor mat.
- And your face should be up.
- Make your arms cross your torso
- Your lower body should be still.
- And you should try to move your upper body towards your knee.
- Take a deep breath
- Exhale as you move up
- Inhale as you move down.
- Make sure your arms do not push your neck and head.
- Abdominal muscles should be used to move your body up and down with to and fro motion from your knees.
- The neck should not get strained.
- Repeat the above steps 10 to 15 times.
4) Russian Twist
The rules for this flat tummy exercises at home is as follows:
- First of all, sit on the floor mat.
- Bend your knees
- Make your heels flat to the floor mat
- Start leaning towards your knees until you feel some stress in your abdomen muscles.
- You should form a V shape with your upper body, and thighs at the torso.
- Then try to hold your arms straight.
- And start twisting from one side to other.
- You need to make sure that your twisting movement depends on both arms and abdominal muscle strength.
- As you get better in doing this exercise then you should do it by holding balls or weights.
Crunches are considered to be one of the best flat tummy exercises at home. It is also better than the above-mentioned exercises. This doesn’t need any equipment. They help in building up power and endurance in the belly muscles.
The steps for this one the flat tummy exercises at home are as follows:
- First lie down straight on the floor.
- Hands should be placed on the heads
- Bend your knees and try to place the feets on the ground.
- Exhale and lift your upper body towards your knees
- Inhale while you go down.
- Repeat above steps for few minutes.
The information in this article is taken from various sources on the internet. Neither the writer nor Online Karmabarta is liable for the same.