Today you are going to know about telemarketing through our blog.At first, money is the necessity for everyone but now mostly many youngsters who are looking to forward about money earning and they are studying so for them beside their studying online money making is nice opportunity to get more knowledge and as well as earning also.
Telemarketing is also one of the ways by which you can earn money. Now, you can use your online jobs according to your skills.
Telemarketing is defined as a direct marketing which means a salesperson can easily sales products to customers through over phone, video chatting etc. In the year of 1970, telemarketing was first used to explain Bell system communication which is connected to the application of WATS and inbound voice services.
MAJOR CATEGORIES OF TELEMARKETING:
There are two important categories of telemarketing which are-
And the subcategories of telemarketing are:
- Lead generation
WHY ARE WOMEN MOSTLY GET HIRED IN TELE-MARKETING SECTORS?
The main fact of getting hired mostly women’s in telemarketing is nothing but that women’s work is respectively considered as a cheap labor and they get mostly highlighted because they earn more wages than men and for that they have a crucial reason which is they are more genuine, polite, dedicated, well mannered than men and of course their calm voice is also considered as an inbuild women’s natural quality. Even they have a good ability to handle customers and for this, they are they are mostly get hired.
ADVANTAGES OF TELE-MARKETING:
Below we mention some of the main advantages which you can get by Tele-marketing and it is:
- You can easily sell your products from a distance.
- You can catch more customers through phones.
- You can sell to both new customers and as well as old one.
- You will get the chance to be more interactive.
- Create an immediate impression with your customers.
GOALS OF TELE-MARKETING:
Few goals of Tele-marketing which you have to set in your mind if you want to be a good telemarketer.
- You must sell a good product.
- You should speak well.
- You should know how to deals with customers in online.
- You must have patience.
- You have to be a good solver.
- You have to keep contact with regular customers and encourage them.
- You must have the capability to handle the situation and be confident what you about to tell.
- You should have good behavior.
- You have to please your customers through your products.
- You should know the ratings and reviews of your products from customers.
- You have to conduct all surveys and collecting consumer data.
SOME NAMES OF TELE-MARKETING COMPANIES IN INDIA:
Here we are listed some of the best telemarketing companies in India in the following:
- TCS BPO
- Wipro BPO
- Aegis BPO Services Limited
- WNS Global Services
- First Source Solutions
- IBM Dakshhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telemarketing
- Aditya Birla Minacs
- Infosys BPO/ Progeon
- Accenture Indiahttp://onlinekarmabarta.com/business-ideas-in-uk/
So, start your it job from your home and earn a good amount of money. Telemarketing will be also helpful for your speaking skills and it will help to increase your personal growth.